Would a few key changes bring more confidence to your smile? At Sequoia Dentistry, we provide smile makeovers that allow our team to improve the aesthetic appearance of the teeth and gums in dozens of ways! Smile Makeovers combine a customized selection of services from our long list of cosmetic dental procedures. Every unique smile makeover is designed to help every patient achieve their best, most confident smile!
Sequoia Dentistry offers the top smile makeovers near Simi Valley, CA, because we always work with your goals in mind. Your smile reconstruction will be designed to create the smile of your dreams!
Your Smile Makeover Consultation
To choose the absolute best combination of cosmetic dental services for your needs, Dr. Mishra and Dr. Jeff will discuss your goals in a smile makeover consultation. Our smile makeovers are typically a combination of two or more of the following treatments:
- Permanent Dental Implants
- Customized Teeth Whitening Services
- Tooth-Colored Dental Crowns
- Dental Veneers
- Laser Gum Treatments
- Cosmetic Bonding
Dr. Mishra and Dr. Jeff are highly skilled in beautifying the teeth and gums. They will form a smile makeover plan that is unique to your needs, taking into consideration your natural facial structure to better shape your new smile.
In your cosmetic dentistry consultation, you will discuss the aesthetic smile qualities you want to correct and restore. Dr. Mishra, Dr. Jeff, and their expert team consider the following when deciding on the best treatments to combine for your smile makeover:
- Missing teeth. Missing teeth often raise oral health concerns that go beyond aesthetic. Aside from affecting the overall appearance of your smile, missing teeth are an oral health hazard. They increase the chances of tooth decay and allow adjacent teeth to shift, altering the alignment of your teeth over time. To restore the smile from missing teeth, we may suggest a dental implant, dental bridge, or partial denture to properly correct and complete your bite.
- Tooth color. Even if your teeth are perfectly straight, stains and discoloration can be an unwanted distraction. Our team is prepared to help by offering in-office teeth whitening. Dr. Mishra and Dr. Jeff also consider natural tooth color, shade, and shape when crafting custom porcelain veneers and dental crowns.
- Facial structure. As the teeth age, wear down or fall out, the loss can affect your face shape and contribute to the appearance of advanced aging. To combat the look of a sunken facial structure, Dr. Mishra and Dr. Jeff may recommend procedures that straighten teeth or replace missing teeth to help fill out the face and promote a more youthful look.
- Tooth alignment. Smile misalignment can range from mild to severe. Severely misaligned smiles may need to undergo a full mouth reconstruction or orthodontic treatment to straighten the teeth prior to completing your smile makeover. In the case of mildly overlapping or misaligned teeth, our doctors will most often choose cosmetic solutions like Invisalign clear braces or porcelain veneers.
- Tooth shape and size. At Sequoia Dentistry, our smile makeovers are personalized down to the smallest details, including tooth shape and size. Dr. Mishra and Dr. Jeff can shorten or lengthen teeth to an optimal size using porcelain veneers, cosmetic bonding or gentle gum reduction therapy.
How Much Do Smile Makeovers Cost?
Your total smile makeover cost will depend on the cosmetic procedures you select for your treatment plan. At Sequoia Dentistry, we're committed to offering honest pricing and clear cost breakdowns to each and every patient. We accept all major credit cards, as well as no-interest and low-interest financing plans through CareCredit®. If you have any questions about financing your new smile, just give our office a call!
Transform Your Smile with Sequoia Dentistry!
Ready for a change? Start designing your dream smile today! Call us to schedule your smile makeover consultation with Dr. Mishra or Dr. Jeff.